We, typically, neglect our Mindset Routines. Mindsets, our habitual thoughts, are developed through lived experiences. We intentionally develop our physical strengths. Unfortunately, we ignore our mindset development. Since Mindsets underlie each and every choice, we should be more intentional. Luckily, there is a way to intentionally develop your Mindsets. You can create a Mindset Routine.
I developed a 5 step process to create a Mindset Routine. The steps are grounded in on peer-reviewed research, professional development workshops, and personal experience. Together we can create a Mindset Routine that supports your vision.
- Exemplification. Who do you admire? Why?
- Extraction. What characteristics do you admire most?
- Elaboration. How can those characteristics help you?
- Execution. How can you practice those characteristics every day?
- Evaluation. How will you know when it becomes a Mindset?